- MC facilitation of the Professional Development Consortium “kick off” meeting (December 2011) to develop competencies for professional development specialists in law firms in the US mentioned in Michele Bendenovic’s article for PD Quarterly “PD Competencies for PD Professionals” (February, 2012).
- Terri Mottershead article for the ALM Law Journal Newsletters Law Firm Partnership and Benefit Report on “Leadership and the 21st Century Law Firm – What got you here, will not get you there” (February 1, 2012).
- The Art and Science of Strategic Talent Management in Law Firms book reviewed in PD Quarterly (May 2011).
- Terri Mottershead article for PD Quarterly on “The Changing Role of Professional Development in Law Firms (May 2011).
- Commentator for article by Silvia Coulter (Hildebrandt Baker Robbins) on “New Faces of the Future Firm” for Practice Innovations (January 2011, Volume 12, Number 1).
- Part 1 of an interview with Marcia Shannon for ABA Law Practice Magazine, Money and Management on Strategic Talent Management: Top Issues and To-Dos for Firms (November/December 2010 Issue, Volume 36 Number 6, Page 50).
- An interview with Karen Kahn, Founder and Principal of Threshold Advisors for National Association of Women Lawyers, Connect, Listen and Learn Series (October 26, 2010).
- An interview with Stephanie West Allen for ABA Law Practice Magazine, Professional Development – Building Talent Edition on Rules of Engagement Generation Y (September/October 2010 Issue Volume 36 Number 5 Page 42).
- The Future of Legal Education: A Skills Continuum
In this multi-authored NITA White Paper, Terri Mottershead discusses the Transition from Lockstep Evaluation and Compensation to Merit-Based Systems. (October 2009).
- Abandon the Silos
Terri Mottershead discusses, in this Legal Pro publication of The Recorder, the need for law firms to adopt an integrated and strategic approach to talent management to retain lawyers and meet business performance goals. (September 19, 2007